Real-life experience. Practical help.
Based on decades of experience shared by the consultants of Vision Philanthropy Group, the art of Bold Asking™ seminars were developed specifically to meet the needs of health care organizations. Because we have been where you are now, we can quickly help assess your strengths and tailor a program to meet your specific needs.
Give your Board, CEO and volunteers the tools they need to identify prospective donors, then partner with you in asking for support with confidence. Give them the art of Bold Asking™ coaching program.
Some of the valuable topics covered include:
- Where are the biggest, most transformational gifts coming from?
- What are our fears in fundraising? How can we move past them?
- The psychology of giving: Understanding the donor’s motivations
- The steps of giving, and your role in moving the gift forward
- Building powerful partnerships among volunteers, senior leaders and staff
- The most effective practices of high-performing development programs
- The physician’s role in the development process
- Getting past “No”
- Getting to yes: Opening and closing the conversation
- “The Botched Call” and how to avoid it
- The role of celebration and recognition
- Optional coaching, either one-on-one or small groups